How to Bring Back Peace to Marriage Problems

It was precisely 17th October, 2003. At about 4pm (1600hrs) when Mr. Paul a member of a Christian church was caught in the act of adultery (infidelity) with another lady. The Clergy and Board of trustees summoned him to discuss the issue of his infidelity. The wife (Suzy) was also invited to hear what will be discussed. When the meeting started, the clergy broke the news to her that the husband (Mr. Paul) was caught sleeping with a lady (Rose) somewhere.

After speaking, they queried her "What have you to say on this"? She replied "It may be true you said you caught my husband in the act of infidelity but for me I do not believe nor think that my husband can ever do such despicable act. I know my husband too well that he cannot bring such a shame to our matrimonial home."

The Clergy and the members in anger and frustration to establish a point brought the meeting to a close. Both couples departed for home, and right on their way home Suzy said to Paul "I know too well you did it, all the allegations was true, but I decided not to wash my dirty linen in the public". I don't want to condemn again, but however I reserve what I will do to you when we get home."

As soon as they arrived home, Paul knelt down with tears running down his cheek and said to Suzy "Honey I am sorry for all the embarrassment I have caused you and the family, the fact that you did not condemn me in the public in spite of the shameful act. You stood by me in midst of my crisis. I promise you from never again to hurt you or bring you to shame. Please forgive me".

Suzy looked into his eyes and embraced him. Suzy forgave the husband of the shame and embarrassment he caused the family. With this great attitude of humility the family crisis was healed completely. No marriage without crisis but no matter how deep the crisis in any family the following:

Principles that can restore peace back into your marriage

1. Don't wash your dirty linen in the public. Discuss your problem within the four corners of your room, announcing the problem will cause more crack or damage to your relationship. 2. Defend your spouse even in the face of impossibility. That defense built confidence and security. It makes your spouse relax in your arm. 3. Admit your fault fast. The earlier you admit your faults or mistakes the better you save your marriage or relationship from shipwreck 4. Kill your pride. Pride and arrogance will ruin your marriage. With pride you will be blind to see when you are falling. 5. Love for family. Do you love your family, children, wife, and husband? With love for the family you will stick together to salvage the situation, you can say with love; it is too late quit. 6. Forgiven heart. Learn to forgive your spouse, no matter the circumstances you find yourself. Forgiveness will heal the broken heart and bring health to your life.

By the grace of God a minister of the Gospel who loves to see the family stays together in harmony. Sharing family problem goes along way bringing in solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNLOCK THE SECRETS TTO A THRIVING MARRIAGE

How To Know If You're Still In Love With Your Partner

IMPORTANCE OF SEX IN MARRIAGE.